Rooming Share Accommodation
94 Earl Street in Greenslopes is conveniently located near public transport, easy access to the Pacific Motorway and a short stroll away from Stones Corner precinct. This four bedroom home with recently renovated seperate bathroom and toilet is ideal for those who are looking to live close to the city but still want the benefits of suburban living.
– Gas cooktop and large open-plan kitchen
– Rear balcony overlooking Thompson Estate Reserve
– On street parking available
– Electricity, internet, gas and water included in the weekly rent
– Yard/Lawn maintenance (mowing) included
If you’re needing to catch public transport – you’re just 220m walk from your nearest bus stop at corner of Earl Street and Thompson Estate (Stop 17) which allows you to catch Route 121, with buses passing every couple of minutes in and out of the city.
You’re welcome to search more public transport options at the Translink website. The property is also situated within Zone 1 of the Translink zone, so commuting into the city is Zone 1 to 1.
– 23 minutes train ride into Central Station
– 4 minute drive to nearest Woolworths at Buranda Village
– 20 minutes to QUT Gardens Point campus
– 28 minutes to Griffith University Nathan campus
– 13 minutes to University of Queensland St Lucia campus
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
Simply send us an enquiry to receive a link to select your preferred day and time to view the property. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
Elevate Estate Agents Pty Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.