"The Cottage" – Luxury family lifestyle
Situated in an elevated location in sought after Fairway Drive Estate – this eye-catching 4 bedroom executive home set on 780m2 is reminiscent of a time gone by. Designed for exceptional family living and entertaining for all occasions – it boasts quality finishes and attention to detail throughout, allowing families to come together to enjoy the ultimate Queensland lifestyle.
The light and airy living areas enjoy a beautiful outlook onto the delightfully landscaped gardens and are serviced by the modern kitchen equipped with stone tops, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oodles of bench space, storage and dishwasher. This cleverly designed floorplan radiates from the kitchen hub with the outdoor entertainment area flowing seamlessly from the kitchen and family room.
• Masterbuilt in 2010.
• Master suite with his and her robes, sumptuous ensuite with shower and separate toilet
opens onto private outdoor area
• 4 large bedrooms in total all built in
• Stainless steel ceiling fans throughout
• Kitchen is a chef’s delight with gas cooktop, electric oven, stone tops, glass splashbacks
and massive storage including wine shelving
• Family and living rooms feature airconditioning
• Built in TV in dining area
• Quality bathroom with separate rainfall shower and bath services bedrooms 2-4
• Double car remote garage with storage and plenty of off street parking with a 2nd
driveway leading to the backyard
• Solar system with 24 panels (6kW), tinted windows, security screens
• Stunning timber handmade hopper windows feature in the main living areas of the home
• Lushious landscaping ensures wonderful street appeal
• Quality fittings and fixtures throughout this stunning residence.
Don’t delay your inspection – this will go quickly!
Elevate Estate Agents Pty Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.